How Do I Become a Member? How can i join Ballaghaderreen Credit Union?
Firstly you either have to live or work within our common bond which extends for a
10 mile radius of the town of Ballaghaderreen.
You will then have to provide us with the following information:
Current Valid Passport OR Current Valid Driving Licence
-Proof of Address:(Dated within last 3 months)
Household utility bill, ESB, Phone, Mobile,
-Bank or Building Society Statement
-Letter from Social Welfare, Revenue
PPS Number to be provided on an Offical Document
Eg: Payslip, P60, Social Welfare Card, Medical Card or Letter from Revenue
A one off entrance fee of €1.27 has to be paid on joining the credit union with a minimum of €5.00 lodged to your account.
To open a Club or Society account we will require photographic ID for two persons together with current proof of address (dated within last 3 months).
A Parent can open an account on behalf of their child up to the age of when the child can write their own name. The following is required to open a minors account (aged under 16 years)
~Birth Cert or valid passport
~Utility bill for parent dated within last 3 months
~Childs’ PPS Number on official document
~Valid Photo ID for parent opening the account (where child is unable to sign their name)
- No transaction charges or hidden fees.
- Open late Friday evenings until 8 pm.
- Security of savings through the credit union’s fidelity bond and through the Savings Protection Scheme. (Subject to limits)
- The knowledge that your savings are being used in your own community.
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members. (Subject to terms and conditions)
- Friendly, confidential and personal service to our members.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.